Washington Avenue...The artist community blog

Post and Share your art.The artist community blog


IT'S ON CHALLENGE: Aliens...





To join the "IT'S ON" CHALLENGE
e-mail: Boblearned@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Washington Avenue Blog

This is a blog for people who want to post art of any kind. I also plan on having art challenges. Like draw a pirate week, Draw a robot week or draw a ghost week... more on this next post. If this sounds like fun get back to me.

To sign up for blogging on "Washington Avenue" just e-mail me at Boblearned@gmail.com and I will add you to the authorized authors.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds awesome! Count me in.

Bob Learned said...

I knew you would be in Andy...ha. You seem to always have my back!

Unknown said...

Sounds great! I'd love to join in. I'll send an e-mail ^^