Washington Avenue...The artist community blog

Post and Share your art.The artist community blog


IT'S ON CHALLENGE: Aliens...





To join the "IT'S ON" CHALLENGE
e-mail: Boblearned@gmail.com

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Open Art Blogs....


Welcome all! I Invited a whole bunch of artist to post on here that I enjoy talking with. I started this community to have like minded people (IE. artists) to talk about their artistic problems and techniques. also to have fun and to show off, share stories, and grow with each other. Collaborations and team ups are also a possibility I have floating around in my noggin.

The last reason I had to make a blog is for the artistic challenges. I think challenging yourself and pushing to new heights will help us all. So when we get a couple more people sign up, I will start with the first inaugural "IT'S ON! ART CHALLENGE."

Until then just post away on your art. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the group on your first post. I'm pushing for a Bi-weekly posting schedule myself. We will see how the scheduling works out.

Thanks again,
Bob

No comments: