Washington Avenue...The artist community blog

Post and Share your art.The artist community blog


IT'S ON CHALLENGE: Aliens...





To join the "IT'S ON" CHALLENGE
e-mail: Boblearned@gmail.com

Friday, December 14, 2007

Pirate Sketch *Updated*


I have been so bombarded with Christmas shopping, I nearly forgot about my own deadline on the "draw a pirate...IT'S ON...challenge." Feel free to post beyond any screwy deadlines I set (and then promptly forget.) Even though I did not leave myself time to do a proper sketch, I winged it with this awesome (I think) stylus drawing. This is a drawing of my all time favorite dumb pirate jokes...Here it is folks who have never heard this joke...it is time to marvel. "What are pirates two favorite letters..." R and I...Ha ha ha...I know, I warned you it was a dumb joke...
Later people,
Bob
*Updated* I did a flip on my picture and agreed it was a little extreme of a facial deformity. So here is a more Hollywood pretty pirate...Ha.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think creating characters is what you are best at.

My pirate sketch will have to be late. I am up to my ears in work for a college class I'm taking.

Bob Learned said...

There is no late here...No worries!

Unknown said...

Nice sketch! I don't think the jaw is quite symmetrical... but that could be on purpose of course, pirates don't usually have faces too pretty ;)

Bob Learned said...

Yeah, he's was not ment to be symetrical...he ain't no model!

Unknown said...

Still, looking at it again, have you tried flipping him? He looks really skewed when mirrored ^^;

Still, I really like the details you put around his eye.