Washington Avenue...The artist community blog

Post and Share your art.The artist community blog


IT'S ON CHALLENGE: Aliens...





To join the "IT'S ON" CHALLENGE
e-mail: Boblearned@gmail.com

Monday, April 28, 2008

Toejam and Earl

I have had some sketches of these guys in my sketchbook for a while now. I have been planning a larger drawings of Toejam and Earl.

I was reminded how fun this Sega video game was when I downloaded it for my Nintendo Wii a couple of months ago. When I was in school my friends and I would spend hours on this game. This game has amazing imagination from the weird player settings(rocket Skates, total bummer,schoolbook) to the unconventional villains (giant Gerbil, mad dentist and nerd herd.)
If you don't know these characters...check these games out!

Here is some sketch work I did for Toejam and Earl.
Cool '80 Hiphop Aliens from Funkatron!
Enjoy,
Bob




No comments: