Washington Avenue...The artist community blog

Post and Share your art.The artist community blog


IT'S ON CHALLENGE: Aliens...





To join the "IT'S ON" CHALLENGE
e-mail: Boblearned@gmail.com

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Washington Ave. Banner


I made a quick signature banner tonight for anyone who wants to use it:
It is the standard 200x40 pix size and can also be done as a direct link here: http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r290/rohwer_25/b.gif
If y'all hate it, let me know, and I'll take it down.
-rohwer

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's cool ^^ though it looks a bit pixelated, the concept is nice, very fitting for the name.

Bob Learned said...

Click on the pic...and see the smaller button version. I think it's rendered larger.

rohwer_25 said...

you are right bob, the smaller picture looks better than the large.

It is best viewed at 200x40 size.

-rohwer

Bob Learned said...

Wanted to thank you, Matt, for the excellent idea for a header banner for the site...

Hopefully I haven't stepped on any toes working up the big banner using your design.

I was planning on having an ongoing contest for header banners... So we can rotate through them.

I'll post the notice and specs up for it soon.

Bob