Washington Avenue...The artist community blog

Post and Share your art.The artist community blog


IT'S ON CHALLENGE: Aliens...





To join the "IT'S ON" CHALLENGE
e-mail: Boblearned@gmail.com

Monday, March 10, 2008

January Monster

Hello all!
I'm alive and well, folks... Minus one gall bladder.
Thank you Tamara for holding down the fort... some great pieces you posted.

Here is my January monster piece that I finished up in bed, while getting better.
That's all I got for now. March post up soon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That monster looks great! Real scary. Did you have lots of nightmares while recovering?

Bob Learned said...

No, I didn't have a fabulous fever dream about this monster. But odviously I had alot of time to think about my "Monster" entry while I wasn't feeling well. Or maybe it was my copy of 'The Call of Cthulhu' by H.P. Lovecraft that was lurking on my bedstand.